New Show: A Podcast Christmas Carol

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blindcasting List <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:18:17 -0600

I am very pleased to let you all know about a wonderful collaborative
Christmas project (wait, another one?) produced by members of the podcast
community. A Podcast Christmas Carol is a podcast-themed retelling of
Dickens' classic story, featuring more than 30 podcasters. I was honored to
serve as an associate producer and writer on the project.

You'll recognize a few other names in the cast, but I'll let you discover
them on your own when you go to http://www.apodcastchristmascarol.com. From
there, you can find the show's RSS feed and Podcast Pickle page, where
you'll find a promo for the show. The promo is also available from my site;
http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com. A Podcast Christmas Carol will be
available Thursday, December 22. The promo is up now. We would loveit if you
would play the promo on your shows.

Enjoy,
-shelly
--
Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.blogspot.com
Hollywood On The Radio: http://hollywood.libsyn.com
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast: http://tracyhepburnpodcast.com

Member, Podcast Outlaws Network: http://www.podcastoutlaws.com