RE: New PodCaster Needs Help

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:47:30 -0600

I suggest all podcasters check out the studio recorder program from aph
Just go to
http://www.aph.org/beta
fill out the form and then you can download a beta
the latest beta came out in mid December so it would be a free unlimited
trial until mid March
it's great for recording spoken recordings and does the basic to
intermediate sound editng quite well.
It doesn't hog computer resources either