RE: New Client was RE: My Feeds Are Screwed Up in PodNova

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:31:05 -0700

Folks,
        Check to see you can log in as well.  I can't even log in to the web
interface, I ge http errors or the username and password are incorrect.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us
Check out my podcasts http://podcast.wbby.us