Re: Need a recorder

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:43:12 -0700

Byron, You scare me dude.  I just bought some volume control cleaner
from Radio Shack but haven't used it yet.  My stereo's volume control is
real poppy and scratchy so I thought I'd give it a try.  If what you
tell me applies to volume controls, maybe I should find something else?
My Akai receiver has been doing me well for 25 years running now and
would sure hate to ruin it with bad cleaner:).  I know, 25 years is
probably old for a stereo but hey, it still works and sounds good so why
spend money needlessly to buy a new one:).

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!