Re: My podcast and PMN

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:07:28 -0700

To play the songs on PMN, there's those silly little graphics or is it
pretty pictures <sigh> that you gotta click on with logical mouse keys.
Just to the right of the one used to play the song, is one that will add
to your playlist.  One nice thing about it is it will bring up a small
dialog with the name of the track for confirmation.  You then just click
the button at the bottom of this form and it is added.  BTW, this button
is a normal form submit button should be found easily with any screen
reader.  The okward part in all this is finding those graphics to
initiate either playing or adding to playlist.  Oh, there's a third
button if clicked will bring up a dialog to vote for the track.

Good luck.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 08:57:17PM -0700, JULIE MELTON wrote:

> JulieMeltonScott,
>
> hope you ace those finals.
>
> I downloaded your podcast but haven't had a chance to listen yet.
>
> visit me at
> www.heart-and-music.com
> Keep smiling!

- --