Re: My SQL help is needed

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:14:42 -0700

I used to use B2 Evolution but when I did, I got contacted by my sys
admin at Ultra Host telling me that a bunch of resources were being
gobled up.  I shortly later gave up on B2 Evolution and switched to
Word Press.  I never heard from him concerning any resource gobling
and I think it was even easier to manage.  There were both offerred
through the Fantastico structure but I'm thinking of going it native
with Word Press shortly so I can install a later version.  So if you
can't get B2 to work, try using Word Press.  I like what I've done
with WP so far and I have heard generally good things about Word
Press.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 09:43:10AM -0700, Jennifer Sutton wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'd suggest that you subscribe to the blind programming list where you're
> liable to find more SQL gurus.

> Jennifer
> At 08:22 AM 7/16/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>> Listers,
>>         To add to this, I even created a database by name like the
>> instructions say
>> with no users, and it asks for a username and password but it says it can't
>> find access to the database, so what do I do here?
>>
>> Jared Rimer
>> The Jared Rimer network: where everything is listed in one convenient place.
>> http://www.jaredrimer.net to check it out!

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!