My Podcast has been updated.

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:48:45 -0700

Hello folks. My Podcast has been updated. If you liked graffiti back in the
days of Tell Me Extensions then you will like this new system coming out. It is
not affiliated with Tell Me. But it has the same featcher and more. Best of
all, it causts 9.95 a month. But considering the system will be around much
longer sense it is system you pay for, and all the great things that come with
a system that a person pays for. Check out the Podcast at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan
"Ride the wind. Never coming back till I touch the midnight sun." (Poison)