Re: My Mobile speak pocket ppc demo

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:12:48 -0500

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the suggestion! Yes, I hear that with DVD's, you can for up to four gigs on a disk, whereas with a CD, you can only store up to 650 or at the most 700 megabytes on a CD! One question: Do you burn a lot of things on DVD, as opposed to CD? I do have a surround sound, and that would be one great way to listen to those podcasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>