Re: Moderator selected ...

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:37:10 -0500

Hi Chris. I got the same thing!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: Moderator selected ...

Well folks, it looks like Jeff, or Jared was asleep at the switch. I deleted a few e-mails perporting to be from Jeff with the subject Whore Whore Whore. What in the hell is going on!!!Toonhead who has kept his cool so far, but is now pissed.

At 12:51 AM 3/31/2006, you wrote:
I would also like to welcome Jerd as comoderator!
----- Original Message ----- From: "janet smith`" <janetp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>