Mikes Mess new podcasts

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:54:24 -0800

Hi all

    Well I am going to try again to do podcasting and hopefully with your help
they will be successful.  I will explain what they are and you decide to listen
and be a part of both podcasts.

    The first one is called Montage, if any of you in the 70s and early 80s
were into the telephone entertainment lines of tat time, then you might
remember one I did called Montage.  It was a Telephone Line where you could
leave comments on anything that interested you.  I started it in 1979 and
finally gave it up in 1984.  It was more of lack of interest.  Well I have
decided to try it again as a podcast.  So instead of telling you all hear what
it was about go to my first podcast which explains it all and in the next
podcast I plan to do it will have one of the old tapes and an explanation on
how we can get it started.

    The other one is called Mikes Mess freestyle, nothing fancy, just me
talking about things that is on my mind and things I am doing (or not doing.)
It will not have many episodes, but if you want to hear me get things off my
chest please do.

    Both these podcasts are on the gcast service, I seem to like it as it is
free and easy to do.  If it ends up not working for me I will try other places,
I did do it with libsyn but decided to give this a try.  If you wish to hear
these 2 podcassts you can hear them directly on the 2 web pages or put the
podcast url in your podcasting client.  So give them a listen and write me what
you think.  I will give more information on he podcasts as time goes by.  So
now here is how to hear them

Mikes Mess Freestyle

Web Page

http://www.gcast.com/u/mikesmess

Podcast client

http://www.gcast.com/u/mikesmess/main.xml

Montage

Web Page

http://www.gcast.com/u/mikemontage

Podcast Client

http://www.gcast.com/u/mikemontage/main.xml

    Oh before I forget, when you go to the web pages it plays the current
episode automatically.  Also the Mikes Mess freestyle has 4 episodes as I was
doing it for a test.  Check them out if you wish

    So check them out and give the info to friends.  With your help I will try
to make this a better podcast as time goes by.

bye for now