Re: Looking for Free Music for Podcast

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 21:36:06 -0700

Hi Kelly,

If you are a FreedomBox user, you may successfully add songs to your playlist in the Podsafe Music Network. Otherwise...

Try podcast.penmachine.com for another source of free music.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>