K7 Users?

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:05:48 -0500

I know a lot of you use the K7 service as a comment line for your podcasts. I
just signed up and I'm having a few problems. First, when I try and sign into
the site, I'm told to type in a six-digit security code. The only security code
I know about is the four-digit one I made when I signed up. Where do those
other two digits come from? Also, I did a test voicemail so I could see how it
worked with my email. I got an emauil with an attachment to the voicemail, but
the attachment itself didn't come up in Outlook Express. What should I do to
get it to work? Hope someone can help! Thanks, Kerri