Just a Reminder of The Premiere of Smooth Jazz U.S.A.

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:25:32 -0500

Don't forget, folks, that at 08:00 PM eastern, Smooth Jazz U.S.A. With Steve Bauer makes its debut on Radio For Life.

We'll be up with music at about thirty minutes or so before the show starts.

You may notice that it is saying The Global Voice as part of the title. This is because Steve's original station is having some issues and, therefore, he is going through The Global Voice to present his program. Everyone involved is quite aware and happy with this arrangement. We're all buds.

To hear the show, go to http://www.radioforlife.net

After that, we'll have a couple of hours of mixed music if you want to stick around.
Twitter ID is lynnwhite51
Check out my online station http://www.radioforlife.net

database 4343 (20090817) __________

http://www.eset.com