It's Podcast 8!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:44:43 -0500

Hello Everyone,

In this podcast, we move a bit off from health and look at ways to get the
word out.  We talk with Donald brown about his knowledge of E Publishing.
If you're interested in E Publishing, Internet marketing, why not have a
listen.

So many more podcast episodes coming up with great speakers, and I'll be
doing some of my holiday cooking and shopping for you all to hear!

And we open and close out with that wonderful upbeat music I'm hooked on by
Andre Lewis of andrelewis.com

If you would like to be on an interview or suggest someone to be
interviewed, please let me know.

Download the show:
Eight!  Get It Now!</a>

Or subscribe to my feed by pasting