It's Here!!

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 23:31:33 -0500

Ladies and gentlemen, after several weeks of trying I believe I've finally
succeeded in recording and publishing a podcast! The very first episode of
Kerri Live from Everywhere was published about an hour ago and now you can go
check it out. If you have a podcatcher, copy this feed into it:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/klfe If not, go to: http://www.gcast.com/u/krismee
I only have one episode out now, the test recording I made last night, but
there are more in the works. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop me
an email. Thanks and hope this works, Kerri