Re: Iriver ums firm installation problems continue

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 01:29:52 -0500

Yep, I don't think that a request to send a simple .zip file of an UMS firmware is really all that difficult or big of a deal. Maybe if Darcy and Holly ever get their iRiver tips and manual page going, i'm hoping they can make the UMS firmware for he IFP models a little easier to find, and provide instructions of upgrading the players to go along with it. This way, when someone else gets one of these they can just go to the site, follow the instructions, download the right stuff and they'll be good to go!

At 09:20 PM 10/17/2005, you wrote:
Hi Don. It seems to me that if you want them to email you a file, you should be able to get the file, and not a link to a list of files. This sounds ridiculous!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>