RE: Iriver Issues

  • From: <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:44:10 -0700

But have you tried it Darrell?
The reason I ask is that I came across a demo of the iriver recording at 320
bits and I was surprised. Now, I have to say that I didn't listen to it, but
I wil. But, it was on the soundprofessionals,com site and it was
demonstrating the iriver and their mics. I can't imagine they'd put a crummy
sample up.

I was under the impression that it was the higher bitrates that skipped
using the ums firmware. :-)

Does any one know if they're going to upgrade this firmware?

Thanks
Rusty

Skype: rustyperez
Yahoo and AIM: reliroo