Re: Iriver 799 documentation.

  • From: "FrankLizarde" <franklizarde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:39:30 -0700

Hi,
Could someone tell me how long the actual firmware upgrade takes?
I don't mean all of the steps, but the actual upgrade itself!
Must I hit the OK button?
Because it says that it's upgrading, but there's an OK button on the message box.
Must I hit it to start?
Thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>