I'm new to podcasting

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:25:28 -0800

Hi all,
I had joined this list a couple of days ago. I was thinking of putting my technology archives I do on a podcast. See http://technology.menvi.org. But I even had a better idea besides that. One thing that someone said is that I needed an RSS feed. If you look at http://technology.menvi.org as the example I want to use, you'll see all I have is a web site. I'm not sure if I want to proceed with the technology archive, or endevor in an idea which i had come up with as I read one of the other posts. All I've got is a domain, HTML experience, a mike, and a few technical problems which will hopefully be fixed very soon with my machine. Would I be able to make due with what I have, or do I need to do something else?

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one