How Does Juice One Click Subscription/File Association Work

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:37:06 -0500

Hi,

I have noticed in Juice v2.2 that you can specify certain file types for one
click subscription.  For example, RSS.

But once you do this, how do you use the one click subscription
functionality?  I have tried several things, but I still must manually add
the full feed address url to Juice.

I thought the 1 click subscription would automate part of this.  Does the
podcast need to have special coding in order to make the one clik
subscription usable?

I did a google search, and checked the Juice manual, and cannot seem to find
any documentation on exactly how to use the one click subscription
functionality.

Thanks,
Mika