Re: Google now has audio captcha

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:10:59 -0700

yep, good job!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:06 PM
Subject: RE: Google now has audio captcha

Indeed.  Darrell deserves much of this credit, good going dude!!!

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 10:02 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Google now has audio captcha

Hey, I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but
Google has done it! Now when you create a google account for Gmail, google
account or for google groups, the captcha also has an audio representation!I
gotta congratulate Darrel Shandrow and everybody for signing the google
accessibility petition. I guess hard work really does pay off.
Yay!

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.4.0/306 - Release Date: 4/9/2006