Re: Fwd: Mac Presentation of VoiceOver and Mac in Phoenix AZCB meeting

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:23:17 -0500

That would be interesting to hear!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darcy Burnard" <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Mac Presentation of VoiceOver and Mac in Phoenix AZCB meeting

Hi. You should consider recording this presentation and putting it up somewhere. That way more people can benefit from it. As someone who is hoping to be a Max user in the not too distant future, I know I would be interested in hearing it.
Darcy

Begin forwarded message:

From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: January 11, 2006 6:37:09 AM MST
To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Karen Schoenharl <kschoenharl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello to all:
Please forward to as many people as possible!
On Saturday jan 14, 2006
I will be presenting the macintosh with os x.4.3 and The Power of the voiceover screen reader.

It will be at the ST. Joseph's Hospital in the meeting room area from 10AM to 12PM (the actual demo will be aprox. 15-20 minutes)
Topics Covered will be:
Voice over and its powerful features (the screen reader built in to macintosh computers, at NO EXTRA CHARGE!)
Speech recconition (built in to the system offering a vast amount of verbal commands you could use to operate your MAC and..... it doesn't require any Verbal Training!!!)
preview (the pdf reader for the Mac you thought you had it good with jaws and Adobe 7? Well meet Preview You'll never read a pdf with adobe 7 ever again!)
os strong points over windows (Viruses, spyware, trojens. What are those???? Those don't exist in the Macintosh. So we don't know what those are. and they never will!)
and much much more
!
Be there!
visit
www.azcb.org for more information on the location of the meeting
which is on the corner of 3rd Ave and Thomas Rd
The time has come to promote the mac and The Blind Techs Network will be the one to do it for Arizona!!!

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accounts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!