Re: Freecorder also records Google Talk...

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:41:52 -0700

Petro, Google Talk and Gizmo are supposed to be compatible with each otehr. I don't know the exact syntax, but if ou want, I can look it up and get back to you on this.

At 04:23 PM 5/12/2006, you wrote:

Hi All
I got word from Applian Technologies that the Freecorder
software will also record not only Skype but also Google Talk
phone calls.

I haven't tried recording Google Talk calls yet to test it.

Is there anyone willing to test Google Talk with me?

Email me and I will give you my username.

Thank you.
Petro

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support