Re: Fantastico

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:35:48 -0400

Hi folks,
Well, my wife decided to upgrade Wordpress about a week and a half ago. She
read the instructions on WP's web site. Only thing that broke was we lost
all of our blog posts. It works like we want it now. For some reason, JFW
was not reading the edit boxes at all and I don't why, but all is well now.
Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx

And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
Finally, for Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And to join the Magic Jack VI list, send an email to:
magicjack_vi_users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx