FW: [ipodder-dev] iPodder Lemon makes a drastic change

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:19:53 -0700

Well we all knew it was coming. Apple went after us over the "iPod"
part in our name. The claim we were decieving users that our software was
connected to Apple's iPod device, morons.

We have moved now !! Our new name is "Juice" or "Juice Reciever".

Website is now at http://juicereceiver.sourceforge.net/ and there is a new
version to be downloaded that reflects the changes for both the name and all
the URL's in the program.

Also the linux version has forked into its own name and version but will
always be a sister project of Juice. The linux version can be found at
http://borgforge.net/projects/castpodder/

Scott
Juice & CastPodder developer

Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/NhFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/