Episode 5 of My Podcast is Now Available

  • From: Kelly Sapergia <ksapergia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:53:50 -0600

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce that Episode 5 of my podcast is now available. On this edition, I'll be reviewing "Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry" from PCS Games.
You can subscribe to the podcast by pasting this address into your podcatcher:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ksapergia
If you have any comments or suggestions about the podcast, feel free to contact me by email, post a comment to my blog at www.ksapergia.net/podcast (registration is required), or leave a message on my Comment Line at (206) 339-2557.
   Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For a mix of New Age, Ambient, Easy Listening, Smooth Jazz and Global Fusion music, listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from 01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
For high-quality audio productions at affordable prices, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com
You can also visit my personal website at:
http://www.ksapergia.net