Re: Editing audio tags

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:51:25 -0600

I have one called mp3 tag, forgot where I got it but it is free. I can get rid of those annoying accent characters that are used in place of apostrophe, like don`t instead of don't. Underscores can be easily turned into spaces. One can build the artist and title from the file name if you have artist - title.mp3. It works well, but a little jaws cursoring is needed in the menus.

----- Original Message ----- From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>