Re: Dual sound devices

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:38:18 -0400

Speaking of configuring JAWS to work with speech on another sound card, are
there instructions on how to do this tricky task? Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls