Downloading specific episodes with Juice

  • From: Lynn Schneider <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:26:25 -0500

Hi everyone. As you know, the default behavior of Juice is to automatically download anything new that gets posted to the feeds you are subscribed to. However, for some of my podcasts, I would like Juice not to download episodes unless I ask it to. I'm wondering if this could be done somehow? In other words, for some of my feeds, I would like to manually look at the episode list and select only the episodes that catch my interest.

Thanks in advance for any input.