Do you want to laugh and be inspired? Check out Debbie Hazelton's Podcast 16

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:30:29 -0500

Hi Everyone!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I started remembering my first podcast, and some of the funny things that
have happened in those early shows, and ended up in a wild comedy of errors
last week. So I told you about all of that. And then I got a touching
interview from a woman who had some intense healing work to do from cancer.
She tells us her story and offers her wisdom.
And, I tell you about how to get on my mailing list, as well as upcoming
classes on skype.
It's all on Debbie Hazelton's Podcast, number 16.
Download the show at
 <http://www.debbiehazelton.com/debbiehazeltonpodcast16.mp3>
http://www.debbiehazelton.com/debbiehazeltonpodcast16.mp3
Or, paste
feeds.feedburner.com/debbiehazeltonsblog
Into your pod catching software.
Come on and laugh and be inspired! It's great medicine for our health and
continued wellness!
And I wish that for you, continued health and wellness!
Debbie Hazelton
Check out my website and podcast
Debbiehazelton.com