RE: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:49:26 -0600

Jeff,

How about a category for disabled people who produce podcasts of other categories? Maybe could be shortened to "miscelanious podcasts by the disabled."

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:48:49 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I am working on putting together the categories for the OPML file that will
be added to iPodder.org's directory. I wanted to mention them here and seek
for your input on other categories you would like to see. Here is the
current List. The top node is Disibilities. Here are the top level
categories and where noted subcategories (subcategories will be listed after
the colon):

Activism

Blindness/Visual Impairment:
ACB Radio
Assistive Technology

Chronic Illness:
Diabetes
Cystic Fibrosis

Cognitive Disabilities

General

Mobility Impairments

News

Sports/Recreation

Technology:
Assistive Technology News
Programming
Web Accessibility

Transportation:

=====

OK, get me your feedback.  You always will have the ability to suggest
tings, we just want a good start when we ship the link to Adam Curry.

Come on gang, chime in loud and proud.  No skin off my nose <grin>, change
it and make it better.

I will be providing you a list on Saturday of all of the podcasts that I
have found or have been notified for each category.  You will then have a
chance to insure you want to be included or not.

-----

Jeff Bishop
Applications Systems Analyst, Principal
CCIT, Administrative Computing

Phone: 520-626-1145
Cell: 520-205-0988
Fax  : 520-626-8346
Email: jeffbis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Address:
The University of Arizona
Building 73
Room #: 116
1077 North Highland Avenue
PO Box 210073
Tucson, AZ 85721-0073

--

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of The University of Arizona.