RE: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:54:28 -0600

Judy,

Forgive me if I'm ignorant, but how would a deaf person enjoy/listen to a podcast? I guess the partially deaf could do so, but it stil seems as though it would be harder than for a hearing person.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Disibility Node as part of Ipodder.org categories ...
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:49:12 -0500

Also, have a category for people who are deaf. Judy