Re: Deb Hazelton?

  • From: "Elmer Slentz" <eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:11:53 -0500

Hello, Debbie:
I began to wonder also what happened to you, if you somehow were seriously affected by the storms. Glad to have you back. The longer we did not hear from you, the more I wondered how you were getting along. There was no way to reach you to check to see how you were doing. Nice to have you back in circulation again. Keep up the good work, Debbie!
Elmer Slentz
eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>