Re: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:35:15 -0800

Steve,

Thanks for your opinion.  I agree with some of what you are saying, as it
relates to not having to repeat one's self.  I, for one don't do windows
(the glass ones, not the program), but I think that where I have been coming
from is that I detest elitism  !  I, frankly, hear some coming out, in
people's opinions.  Now, don't get me wrong here, as I am trying to "just go
away" to my proverbial woodshed.  I, too have heard of that podcasting book,
that you mention and I am not trying to surf 30 foot waves, before I have
learned to get into a lined up peak (I used to be an amateur/professional
surfer, before I went blind)!  I will try, from now on, to resist my
tendency to expound about this subject.  So, I will look at your advice and
pick and choose my way of going about this!

Sayonara,

-Mac-