Confusion With Juice

  • From: Pam Drake <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:35:27 -0800

A few days ago I opened the "My Received Podcasts" folder and listened to a couple of podcasts before deleting them. Today I tried to do the same, but found the filenames were not recognizable text. Instead they all appear as series of letters and numbers with .mp3 extensions. Can I get back text names so I don't have to listen to part of every file to find whether or not I want to delete it? I have listened to files in Juice which I would now like to delete.

Thanks in advance.

Pam