RE: Comment Spam

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:57:34 -0700

I have the exact same problem.

Yeah, it's terrible.  That's for sure.

M*rk

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 9:22 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Comment Spam

I have a question for any podcaster/bloggers out there; have any of you
noticed an upsurge in comment spam lately? My blog/podcast which has
basically faded for nearly a year now has been getting innodated with
comment spam for the past week or so.  I have my comment posting set to
moderate and thank God I do because over 95% of the garbage being posted
is filthy porn and none of it is relevant at all.  I'm just curious.

Gotta hate those spammers!!!  They ruin e-mail and then when that isn't
enough, they wanna go out and ruin blogging!

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!