Codeamber podcast update

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:44:48 -0800

Hello,
For those who have been subscribed to the RSS feed, you noticed that I've been posting quite a bit lately in the form of podcasts. We've had a lot to cover, and I hope you enjoy. I recently posted some audio from a news source on a trial I'm watching from a previous Amber Alert. For those who are interested in the Code Amber project, you may go to www.codeamber.org. You may visit the blog at http://codeamber.wbby.us. Instructions on how to subscribe to the RSS feed and its URL is in the header at the top of the page. Enjoy.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one