Re: Chris or anybody, Won't validate

  • From: "C Ayers" <blindsite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:33:11 -0600

Chris you said:
"You first record your
audio file and then you upload it to whatever web space you have. You then
do a blog entry and reference a link to your audio file, remember it has to
be a direct link to a file, not a link to a streaming version of it,"
Chris, can you give me more detail how the above happens.  How do you make a
direct link to the file?  I am still not having any success with Feed
Burner.
I have a blog or website with two audio files you can click on and listen.
How do I make these direct links as you mentioned above.  Do I need
additional software to convert the audio link to a RSS feed?  If so, where
do I get it and what is called and how is it used?
Thanks very much for your help.

Chuck Ayers
Tulsa, Ok. USA
Email: