RE: CallBurner: Finally, Fully Accessible Skype Call Recording is Here at Last!

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:52:44 -0700

I've heard of blog lines, I have sharp, haven't run it in awhile though, but
it doesn't have everything.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://personal.wbby.us
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a
service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay
WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us
Check out my podcasts http://podcast.wbby.us