Re: CallBurner: Finally, Fully Accessible Skype Call Recording is Here at Last!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:36:46 -0700

Hi Jared,

There was a subsequent update stating it is available as of Monday.  The
version you download from callburner.com is 1.0.0.31 which incorporates the
described accessibility updates.  :)

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.