Re: Byron's Shows

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:48:19 -0600

I suppose the odd thing is, since I podcast my radio shows I unconcously decided to put energy into the radio programs and not so much into doing podcasts. I feel badly as the podcast was a way to communicate to those who are not regular listeners to my other shows. I do have a lot of stuff that I can offer to the podcast and I will start doing it again. I think the great thing about the podcast is that I can do stuff that I never could have done on the radio show.