Re: Byron's Feeds

  • From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:49:34 -0700

Very well said Frank.  I have attempted to do my job as Byron's ACBRI Mom,
(he has done me the honor of calling me Mommy all in fun of course), but he
just doesn't listen very well.  I think he needs his butt whupped.
Shannon, getting out her whuppin stick
Shannon
A book lover never goes to bed alone.