Re: Blind Podcasting Directory - Name Suggestions?

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:53:09 -0500

Not being a fan of "blindcasters" but not having a particularly stunning
alternative, I'll try this one:

Visioncasters

Descriptive, but open to your own interpretation

Shelly Brisbin, podcast juggernaut

Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.com (winner, 2008 Podcast Peer
Award, Best Audio Blog)
App Store Pundit: http://appstorepundit.com