Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:41:10 -0700

one thing you have to realize chris is that evidently this is "NOT" a self replicating piece of software, sure it destroys your system data but it does not show any evidence of any wan support.

From the anylizing I have done on it so far, it just seeks out system data, maybe the google exe that darel got was lan aware but it doesn't seem this one is, I disagree with contacting the antivirus companies.
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts, shoutcast radio service, online games and more!