Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:34:39 -0700

Hi Steve and all,

Neither this latest trojan nor the google_accessibility trojan from last year are caught by antivirus software.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            *From:* Darrell Shandrow <mailto:nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>