Re: [Blind Access Journal] Red Alert: Don't Let Audio Magic Cast An Evil Spell on Your Computer!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:09:33 -0700

Hey Shane,

Yep. This is tragic for sure and beyond words, really. I know this is the same person who attacked me last year with the Google access trojan, but, alas, I can't prove it conclusively.

For what it may be worth, I did send you a copy of the original message, but I won't post it to the journal.

Thanks.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>