Re: Another amazing microphone

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 02:49:12 -0400

Hi Mica. Thanks for that!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:16 PM
Subject: RE: Another amazing microphone

Hi,

You might want to look at:
http://www.blindcooltech.com

Larry has those microphones, and uses them extensively in his podcasts.  I
believe there is also a podcast that demos the mics, etc.

Are people generally buying the mics with the low or high sensitivity (there
are two options when you order from Sound Professionals). I don't know if
it is two different mics, or just a setting.

Regards,
Mika