Re: An alternative and very accessible blogging alternative ...

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:28:43 -0600

Ah, wonder if the free service gives you the email thingy on wordpress.com? Can you actually attach the podcast to the email message itself, or do we still need to ftp that in? The email way seems a a lot easier than the web forms. Outlook has an insert hyperlink thing, but it seems to be unavailable.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>