Re: Accessible Podcast Recorders

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:54:15 -0700

Hi Jerry,

There's all kinds of info about various recorders at
http://www.blindcooltech.com.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.