Re: Accessibility or lack thereof? was Re: The Latest Darcy and Holly Show

  • From: "Chuck Adkins" <cadkins6739@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:47:38 -0500

I don't say much on this list, don't even have a pod but I must agree. Maybe I'm living in a cave, don't do much, or am sheltered but I have had very little trouble doing what I need to do on the computer. Now, remember I didn't say no trouble, I said very little. If something doesn't work, I usually can find a workaround. If I can't, the world doesn't stop. It's not that I don't care or don't stand up for what I believe in but, for the first 30 years or so of my life I didn't even have a computer and you know what, I survived. I am more concerned about the many radio and TV outlets are controlled by only a few people. That's something to worry about. Radio is crumbling before my ears and I can do nothing about it.

Chuck

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>